Friday, September 11, 2009

The "SAF-T- WRENCH". . . Pure Brilliance !!!!!


Wow !!!!! Just in a "nick of time", the "SAF-T-WRENCH" by Datu Kelly S. Worden has arrived to put a new spin on a popular but well regarded "fist load" !!! It's a combination of a Dulo Dulo, Pasak (Filipino) and Yawara (Japanese) all rolled into one !!! I got mine two days ago from Shomer-Tec and man, the possibilities are endless !!! And it really stays secure in your hand with no tight or binded feel to it !!!! Just totally comfortable !!!!! For those of you who don't know, Datu Kelly S. Worden is a Martial Arts Master and maker of brilliant low profile self defense aids. The first of his great designs that I recall was the Impact Kerambit which had total success at my Dojo and among others who train and wanted a nice convenient self defense tool. The "SAF-T-WRENCH" was easily adapted to our Yawara and hand held defense loads. I was able to manipulate the tool very well within two hours of maneuvering it in my hand. When I struck some wooden boards laying on top of one another the tool felt real good in my hand when I struck down on the boards (using a hammer fist) and decimated them !!! My hand held firm with no pain at all. The "knuckle guard" of this weapon was very impressive as well. When I punched through another set of boards, again I felt no pain and the tool did not break or fail.

So ladies and gentlemen you can add the "SAF-T-WRENCH" by Datu Kelly S. Worden to your list of excellent self defense tools that will be there for you when some fools want to act out of hand. Osu !!!!

Check out Datu Kelly S. Worden's site:

http://www.kellyworden.com/

And Shomer-Tec:

http://www.shomertec.com/

At the Jajovida Martial Arts Ctr. we teach all self defense and impact weapons ! To inquire please contact us:

Website:

www.buddhastrike.com

Email:

www.buddhastrike@optonline.net

Phone:

(718)864-6022

Best regards,

Buddha

No comments: