Saturday, July 9, 2011

Titanium Power


Good people I have come across a series of "pain compliance devices" that may have totally changed "the game". These devices are constructed of titanium and they will absolutely not fail or disappoint you. I am very proud to give my first review of Jake Khan's Titanium Self Defense Devices.

Jake Khan is a martial artist and inventor who lives in England and has the following self defense devices that you can purchase:

TI-dulodulo with case
TI-flat kubotan
TI-trumpo ring
standard survival braclet

I have all the devices listed above except the "standard survival braclet". I will soon do a YouTube video demonstrating the "TI-flat kubotan". I can't do a demonstration with the "TI-trumpo ring", it's just too damn lethal. When I applied this device lightly to my arm and hand there was a "pre pain" of the pointed tip that spread like "wild fire" and then the full power of this device was unleashed! There is no "forgiveness" with this device. If you deploy this self defense tool your attacker(s) will have no hope of being normal again. You will give the attacker(s) a life changing experience! Please order your dose of "attacker be gone" today.

Osu!

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076677589

Chek out Jake on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/user/TheJakekhanph

-Buddha

No comments: