Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"A New Hope".

I know, I know ! I severely "stole" that famous line from "Star Wars- episode 4" ! But I do have some good news for all of you Martial Arts Practitioners out there- NEW HOPE MARTIAL ARTS SUPPLIES !!! Located at:

823 6th Ave. 2nd Flr. (between 26th & 29th St.)
NY, NY 10001

Website:

www.newhopemartialart.com

Office:

Tel:(212)643-8216.

I have known these good folks for years. I remember when they had their store on 42nd St. (Oh no, I told my age now) !!! Their videos used to go like "hot cakes". Why ? Was it because the video series was awesome ? Yes, those were the main reasons they sold. But there was an added twist ! They would sell a complete set of videos autographed personally by the Masters of the video series !!!!! You don't see that too often these days unless you order from the Masters directly. New Hope has it all- filipino training weapons, mats, Gi's and great service and respect. So if you are in Manhattan by 28th St. and 6th Ave. Stop on in, you won't regret it !!!!

Till next time, train hard, train safe !!

Osu !

Buddha

No comments: