Thursday, July 30, 2009

"A Rainy Night in Georgia".


Ok, ok I know I'm "knock'in off" lines again. But hear me out !! I just got off the phone with the Spectacular SpiderMan ! Er. . . I mean Master Jesse "The Tank" Wray of "Next Level Martial Arts" !!!!! And indeed Master Wray and his crew of Black Belts "slung webs" at "The Battle of Atlanta" That captured first place honors !!!! Master Jesse took Grand Champion (Business As Usual), Sensei Lawrence "Kodaq" Wray took first place in his divsion. Senpai Sheldon Wray took second place. Sensei Mahagony B took second in Ladies division fighting. Yes, it is a "Rainy Night in Georgia" but in New York "It's going to be a bright, bright sun shiny day", (lyrics from "I can see clearly now" by Everlife) !!!

The Wray family is extremely well known in Martial Arts circles in various countries. I have known this fighting family for ten years and they are consistant in maintaining the highest moral integrity in martial arts training. If you wish to join a premier martial arts school then welcome to the "Next Level Martial Arts" !!!!

Master Jesse "The Tank" Wray can be reached for private and group istruction at:

501 E. 163 St.
Bronx, New York 10451

Office:(718)993-3344

Osu !

Buddha

No comments: