Monday, May 23, 2011

Get A "Grip" And Take Control!

I will have to say that I have found the perfect "fist load" for self defense. The funny thing about this tool is that it grips you rather than you having to hold it. Ladies and Gentlemen meet the new face for self defense tactical devices-The Griffin Grip. This is a device designed by Mike Griffin that fits on your forefinger (I prefer my middle finger for more support) like a ring. There is no going through your pockets nor do you have to worry about having to hold it. It's already on you at all times. There is no way you can drop this thing and it fits comfortably in your hand. When I wear my Griffin Grip I don't even realize that I'm wearing it! This device is so incognito that any fool on the street that attacks you will swear that they are are receiving an intensely sharp slap when the device is applied. If you can wave your hand to swat away flies you can master this device with a little practice. When I say a little practice, I am implying that you will combine this device with all the techniques of your previous training. If you do not train on a regular basis I would encourage you to take a self defense course that teaches open handed techniques and that you practice diligently on your own.

The Griffin Grip I purchased is sand colored. At the main site they come in a variety of colors to choose from. As I worked the device with my students we were nothing less than amazed!! With very little effort positive effects were achieved, especially from unwanted grabs. The video that demonstrates the device's awesome potential is fantastic! The man doing the demonstration reminds me of those folks back when I was a kid in the neighborhood who would give you a good wack when you did something stupid!!

Folks, do yourself a favor and step into this new age right by purchasing a Griffin Grip. You will be taking hold of any hostile situation that may come to you on the street!!

www.griffinmartialtraining.com/griffin-grip.php

Train safe, train smart!

-Buddha

No comments: