Thursday, May 5, 2011

James Keating's Stinger

We all know those famous words from the GREAT boxer Muhammad Ali, "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"! Well Master At Arms James Keating has literally brought those words to life with his Stinger. I modified my Stinger and give a demonstration in my video on Youtube. As a "force multiplier" it is a phenomenal device that can be tucked away and then be used in a moments notice. It is one of the smallest "hand loads" that I have used so far. This device can be used for punching, slapping, locking, choking and has the most "insane" pressure point potential that I have used to date. Very few items come this compact for an impact device. Do yourself a favor and order a little "peace of mind" today!!

Master At Arms, James Keating website:

www.jamesakeating.com

Train safe, train smart!

-Buddha

No comments: