Saturday, August 1, 2009

They Are Out There !!!!

I met a person who informed me that he teaches "Advanced Tactical Technique". Now to do this you must be licensed with NY State to conduct this particular type of training. The fella then tells me how he is certified in thirty or so states to do this training. But as Rakim said in his Jam- I Know You Got Soul, "It aint where you from, it's where your at" !!!! I then inquire at which training facility does He work out of to give this type of instruction. He then informs me "Oh, NY has too much red tape and they give you a hard time" !!! I was stunned to hear what came out of his mouth but I then wanted to see how long he was going to go on with his "game". He then informed me that he trains people in their "private" facilities with his so called "Advanced Tactical Technique". Folks, if you are not certified in NY State to do a particular service that the state deems necessary to certify you you cannot do that service in the state !!!! That's like me walking into a Dentists office with a white coat on and saying to a patient in a chair, "Yo Son, what's good ? Let me get at your jaw and take care of you" !!! But I have no certification to practise dentistry in this state !!!!

Thoroughly check the references of people claiming to have "special training". Because folks if it looks like a duck. . . . .

Till next time train hard, train safe !

Osu !!!

Buddha

1 comment:

Dwayne said...

Hey Buddha,

That was a great blog post. It is always entertaining and informative to read your blogs.